Interiors 1900 Tiffany Ceiling Lights
Here we have a stunning and unique selection of Interiors 1900 Tiffany ceiling lights. Tiffany glass was originally created by Louis Comfort Tiffany in the 1870s and it is still as popular today. The glorious display of colours and different designs look wonderful in modern or characterful properties and the lead will ensure a timeless quality that will always be special to Tiffany glass. These lights are extremely versatile and look amazing in any room or entrance hall, but consider them also as a feature in a stairway or landing - they will look stunning.
Take for example the Kichiri, a flush fitting perfect for low ceilings, with its floral design in red, pinks, blues and greens, all melded together in a glorious display of colour. If you prefer your Tiffany ceiling lights to be a little lower, then the beautiful Pearl could well be for you - the green and purple colours give an almost organic look to this stunning light. If you have in mind Tiffany crossed with Rennie Mackintosh then you must see the gorgeous Helensburg which is perfect for high ceilings; its earthy tones look wonderful anywhere. From the Art Deco Fargo to the country cottage Botanica, there is the perfect light right here.
- Now Only (incl.vat) £188.10 Regular Price £250.80
- Now Only (incl.vat) £141.30 Regular Price £188.40
- Now Only (incl.vat) £315.90 Regular Price £421.20
- Now Only (incl.vat) £200.70 Regular Price £267.60
- Now Only (incl.vat) £158.34 Regular Price £243.60
- Now Only (incl.vat) £131.40 Regular Price £175.20
- Now Only (incl.vat) £133.20 Regular Price £177.60
- Now Only (incl.vat) £183.60 Regular Price £244.80
- Now Only (incl.vat) £226.80 Regular Price £302.40
- Now Only (incl.vat) £341.10 Regular Price £454.80