Return An Item
What is your returns policy?
At KES, your satisfaction with our products is our top priority. We understand that sometimes a purchase might not meet your expectations. To support this, we offer a flexible and customer-friendly returns policy.
- Customers have 30 days from the point of delivery to inform us of their intent to return the goods and to send the items back for a refund or an exchange.
Responsibility for Return Costs
- Customers will be responsible for the cost of returning the item.
Ordering and Delivery Discrepancies
- Please ensure that you order precisely what you require to avoid any unnecessary expenses.
- If there is a discrepancy between the goods ordered and what you receive, please inform us by email on the day of delivery.
Condition of Returned Products
- Returns are accepted on the condition that the products are returned in perfect condition, including the original packaging with all contents, screws, instructions, etc.
- Fittings that do not meet these conditions will not be eligible for a refund.
- Take care to return your item safely to ensure it reaches us without damage.
- Please avoid writing on the outer box or using brown packaging tape; doing so will incur a reboxing fee of 10% of the item's value, deducted from your refund.
- Our returns policy does not apply to items that are made to order, customised, or special order.
- Sealed or shrink-wrapped goods that have been opened can only be returned if they are defective and this has been agreed upon via email.
Installation of Goods
- Before installing any goods, please check the instructions and parts list to ensure all relevant parts are present and that installation can be done in strict accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
- We cannot refund products that have been wrongly fitted or be responsible for any consequences of misfitting our products.
- We highly recommend employing qualified and experienced electricians for installing our lighting and carpenters for furniture.
We value your business and are committed to making your shopping experience with us as enjoyable and seamless as possible.
What happens if my order is damaged on arrival?
In the rare event that your order arrives in a damaged condition please contact us by email at [email protected] within 48 hours of it being delivered to you. We also ask that you email us photos of the damage and the packaging.
Note that if the steps above are not taken then we will not be able to investigate the issue.
Once KES has received the returned item we will inspect and then a repair or replacement will be arranged where possible.
Failure to notify us within 48 hours of a damaged product could mean we have to charge for a replacement.
Faulty on arrival?
Faults are where the product is not fit for its intended purpose (if your item is damaged on delivery, please refer to the damaged section)
Should your product be found to be faulty please email us at [email protected] with a description of the fault and some photos. Please note that without these details we will not be able to investigate the issue.
KES will not cover the installation costs of a faulty product.
How do I return goods?
Fill out the returns form here and email us at [email protected] One of our customer service team will assist you with your return.
KES will confirm receipt of the cancellation or return notification, and in the event of a return will issue you with a returns number. We will not accept returns unless we have first been notified and have issued a returns number. This number should be included with your returns on a separate piece of paper, including your order number and name. This should not be written on any part of the original packaging.
Returns are on condition that the products are returned in perfect condition and returned in original packaging with all contents, screws, instructions, etc included. Fittings that do not meet these conditions will not be refunded. Please return your item with care, to ensure the product reaches us without damage.
Please do not write on the outer box or use brown packaging tape; Doing so will incur a reboxing fee of 10% of the value of the item. This fee will be deducted from your refund.
Please apply your courier label to the external box with clear sellotape – do not write on the box. Do not use brown sellotape to re-seal boxes.
KES will not issue refunds for items lost or stolen in transit back to our warehouse. For this reason we advise using a trackable courier service.
How long do refunds take?
Refunds will be processed within 14 working days of receipt of the item. KES will notify you by email when this process has been completed. Typically, you will see the funds in your account with 7-10 working days post notification of the refund process being completed.
Still have questions?
Feel free to reach out to the team at [email protected]