Astro Bathroom Ceiling Lights
- Now Only (incl.vat) £149.20 Regular Price £238.98
- Now Only (incl.vat) £98.98 Regular Price £150.19
- Now Only (incl.vat) £96.00 Regular Price £155.86
- Now Only (incl.vat) £110.46 Regular Price £167.62
- Now Only (incl.vat) £176.80 Regular Price £268.27
- Now Only (incl.vat) £115.14 Regular Price £174.72
- Now Only (incl.vat) £100.22 Regular Price £152.09
- Now Only (incl.vat) £89.23 Regular Price £135.41
- Now Only (incl.vat) £159.76 Regular Price £265.34
- Now Only (incl.vat) £93.35 Regular Price £153.05
- Now Only (incl.vat) £102.71 Regular Price £155.86
- Now Only (incl.vat) £107.08 Regular Price £162.48
We expect a lot from our bathrooms these days. No longer are they just a place of convenience; now they are also for relaxation and should be a room of beauty. Lighting is of course a key feature when it comes to creating a stunning bathroom, which is why the Astro range of bathroom ceiling fixtures are versatile and different. As we spend a lot more time in our bathrooms, energy saving efficiency is important and we have taken this into account also. Regardless of whether you want a flush ceiling light or spots, you will be sure to find the perfect solution.
Square is a great shape for any bathroom ceiling. Sitting almost flush, it not only creates a feature, but is also ideal for low ceilings. Take a look at the stylish range of Mashiko and Taketa bathroom lights, in many different finishes and some with a diffuser. For a stunning hanging light, then the Zeppo, with its white opal glass diffuser, could well be perfect. If spots are favoured, then look no further than the Cosmo, with its three lights either on a straight bar or circular fitting. Available in finishes such as chrome, antique brass and bronze, some with dimmers, the choice is exceptional.